Trash Service Information
- Trash must be available for pick up by 6:00 a.m.
- Trash must be placed in bags and/or trashcans and should be placed curbside or in an appropriately designated area for those residents who have alley pick up service. If 55-gallon cans are used, please only place trash bags inside for easy removal and disposal.
- “Backdoor” service will continue as is for disabled residents. We would also appreciate bags only.
- If you should need a special pick up for an excessive amount of trash or items not regarded as normal household trash, please call Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. to arrange for a special pickup. One item such as a mattress, chair, sofa, etc. will be picked up along with regular trash at no additional charge.
- Delayed trash pick up due to severe weather will be announced on local radio station KWRT-1370 AM.
- The City of Boonville will continue to bill you for your trash collection service.
- The following items CANNOT be picked up with normal household trash: yard waste, appliances, large automotive/truck parts, demolition debris and/or hazardous or potentially hazardous materials. NOTE: Check with a local tire or salvage yard for proper tire and/or appliance disposal.
- There will be no trash collection on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Trash pick up will be delayed one day if one of the above holidays falls on or before your regular scheduled pick up day.
- Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. will provide a Spring Cleanup Day for the residents of Boonville. The City of Boonville will notify all residents through public announcements as to when their day will be. We will pick up the following items free of charge: trash, appliances, furniture, bedding, demolition/remodeling debris, junk, and other miscellaneous items that can legally be put in a landfill. Items being disposed must be made available for easy handling. Small, loose items should be bagged or boxed. Wood should be stacked or bundled in approximately four feet lengths or less. NO TIRES, YARD WASTE, HAZARDOUS, OR POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS MATERIALS can be picked up.
Recycling: A recycling drop-off container is located at Advanced Disposal Transfer Station, 690 Al Bersted Drive, for all residents of Boonville to utilize. The following items will be accepted for recycling: newsprint and aluminum cans. Advanced Disposal Transfer Station hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and on Saturday, 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. To reach the transfer station directly, that number is (660)882-4020.
Yard Waste Disposal: Residents of Boonville can bring their grass, leaves, limbs, real Christmas trees, and other yard waste material to the yard waste area behind the City Services Building, 1200 Locust Street.
Special Pick Ups/Containers: Various size containers are available for projects such as new construction, remodeling, general clean up, etc. Please contact Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. for more information at the numbers listed above.
Thank You for Your Cooperation. We Appreciate the Opportunity to Serve Your Community.
Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.
PO Box 389
Macon, MO 63552
1-800-569-1589 or 1-800-778-7652
Monday-Friday – 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information about Boonville and other communities management of solid waste, visit the Mid Missouri Solid Waste Division (MMSWD) Organization. The site provides information on recycling services and solid waste management grants.